Since its inception 12 years ago, IISM has proffered the sports industry with over 1800 trained sports management professionals. These professionals are working at some of the Top Sporting Companies in India.
During these 12 years, we understood that there is a lack of trained sports scientists to assist our athletes to recover after an injury. To help fill the gap, IISM introduced UG and PG degree courses in Sports Science. These courses focus on teaching students the basics of human anatomy and this understanding of the human body will later help them develop techniques that will boost the athlete’s performance.
Some factors that make IISM stand out from the rest of the institutes are: -
1) Full-time degree in collaboration with the University of Mumbai & GICED
2) We provide the best Internship & Placement assistance
3) We give our students dedicated days of integrated Live Exposure at leading sporting events
4) Governed & guided by the best sporting organisations, personalities & professionals
5) Our faculty members are industry stalwarts and reputed teachers.
What are the Career Opportunities in the Vast Field of Sports Science?Continue Reading
A Thorough Guide Explaining Everything about Bachelor of Sports Science (BSS) and Master of Sports Science (MSS)Continue Reading
Sports Nutritionist- Careers, Job Description and BenefitsContinue Reading